1. Basic approach
2. Scope of collection of personal information
(1) The ORI collects personal information such as names, addresses, and phone numbers when voluntarily provided, and email addresses when senders email comments or inquiries to Tokyo Tech.。
3. Purposes of use of personal information
1. Information collected based on 2.(1) above is referred to Tokyo Tech management. Personal information may also be shared with appropriate departments within Tokyo Tech to ensure that inquiries are handled smoothly.
2. Information collected based on 2.(2) above is used for website administration and website usage analysis.
4. Restriction on use and provision
The use and provision of personal information are regulated in accordance with the purpose described in 3. above. However, information may be provided to third parties in the following cases: when required by law, when unauthorized access, coercion, or other illegal activity has occurred, when prior consent from the principal party has been obtained, or under any other circumstances deemed extraordinary.
5. Secure management of personal information
The ORI takes necessary measures to prevent any illegal access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of collected personal information.
6. Providing information to interested parties
7. Scope of application
The ORI reserves the right to revise this policy when appropriate.