KAKENHI Grant Writing Seminar - Applying in English (2020/08/07)
The Office of Research and Innovation will hold a seminar on Grants-In-Aid for Scientific Research (KAKENHI) in English. The seminar will include an introduction to KAKENHI as well as a discussion on best practices when preparing your application. All researchers who are considering applying for KAKENHI in English are encouraged to attend.
Date & Access
Friday, August 7, 2020, 14:00-15:30
The event will be held online via Zoom.
- The KAKENHI system (30 min.)
- Advice on preparing your application (15 min.)
- Q&A (30-45 min.)
- Charles DaSalla
URA, Research Development Section, Office of Research and Innovation
- Yasuharu Koike
Professor, Biointerfaces Unit, Institute of Innovative Research
Tokyo Tech faculty, researchers, URAs, and administrative staff with duties relevant to KAKENHI.
To register, complete the form below. A Zoom account will be required. After approval by the organizer, you will be sent a meeting link.
- This seminar will be held in English. For those interested in attending our seminars in Japanese, see this page.
- A questionnaire will be distributed by email after the seminar. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
- If, after registering, you are unable to attend, please use the cancellation link in your confirmation email.
- Materials will be posted online after the seminar.
Posted on: 2020/07/01